Greetings from Israel, Shalom. Yesterday we went to many ancient historic sites. On Friday we traveled around the Galilee region. We went to the Tel Dan where the tribe Dan once settled and a temple established by King Jeroboam, it was a place where people would worship and sacrifice to a golden calf. From that sight we saw where the old Israeli and Lebanon boarder was before the Six Day War and from there you could see the new border a mile or so away. Next we went to a brick gate not far away where it is possible Abraham entered to rescue Lot (Gen. 14). We visited Caesarea Philippi where a Canaanite worship center once stood and where Peter went as a powerful weapon to share the Gospel. We traveled up the Golan Heights to an inactive volcano where our tour guide, Erez , shared his testimony and about conflict in the middle East while looking over the border of Syria, Lebanon and Jordon. We were about 4 miles away from the border of Syria. It was interesting to see the contras...
Fall is coming! I can smell it in the air, feel it in the wind, and see it in the trees around me. I love the cool air The changing colors of the leaves Enjoyable walks and beautiful hikes! I love apple picking and cider Having bonfires with friends and family And hearing the crunching of leaves under my feet! I love baking pies wearing sweaters, flannel shirts, and boots. Big blankets and novels! I love knowing that Thanksgiving is right around the corner Bringing family and friends together to laugh and love! I love that fall brings along pumpkin patches and hayrides Seeing the pumpkins and gourds used as decoration! There are many reasons why I love the fall season but these are just a few.
“Enter His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name.” ~ Psalm 100:4 Give thanks for everything He has made. Revelation 4:11, Psalm 136:4 · Mankind · Plants · Stars/planets/ galaxies/ · Hills/ mountains/valleys/ oceans · Animals Give thanks to the Lord for His goodness. Psalm 136:1 Give thanks to the Lord for showing us grace even when we don’t deserve it. 1 Corinthians 1:4 This is a big one and I would say an important one! Give thanks to the Lord for provisions that He has provided us in-order for us to be physically well! Psalm 136:25 Give thanks to the Lord for His work of salvation and sanctificatio...
Comments
Post a Comment