Greetings from Israel, Shalom. Yesterday we went to many ancient historic sites. On Friday we traveled around the Galilee region. We went to the Tel Dan where the tribe Dan once settled and a temple established by King Jeroboam, it was a place where people would worship and sacrifice to a golden calf. From that sight we saw where the old Israeli and Lebanon boarder was before the Six Day War and from there you could see the new border a mile or so away. Next we went to a brick gate not far away where it is possible Abraham entered to rescue Lot (Gen. 14). We visited Caesarea Philippi where a Canaanite worship center once stood and where Peter went as a powerful weapon to share the Gospel. We traveled up the Golan Heights to an inactive volcano where our tour guide, Erez , shared his testimony and about conflict in the middle East while looking over the border of Syria, Lebanon and Jordon. We were about 4 miles away from the border of Syria. It was interesting to see the contras...
Sorry I have not written in such a long time! Back in February of this year I married the love of my life, Tom! I am truly blessed to be married to such a godly man that supports, encourages, challenges, loves, and cares so much for me and those around him. The past few weeks at church we have been going through the sermons entitled, " The Church in a Messy World". It has been very good and I would highly encourage you to listen to the sermons! One point that my pastor made this past week about marriage that I think is utterly correct is that: "When you say 'I Do' you become one with that person and you give up complete ownership of self." When you say 'I Do' you are committing your entire self to that individual. EVERY part of who you are. You can not expect to get married and have life stay the way it was before marriage. Tom and I agree that things must and do change after you commit yourself to someone for life. Every part of your l...
Hello Everyone, Hope you are having a wonderful evening! Just finished another Bible Journaling Print and Paste. While listening to "Spirit Winds" by Casting Crowns I decided to make some print outs to journal and share with you all! Click on the link below to view and download the PDF file and print horizontally! :) I would love to see how you designed your page! Share on Facebook with using @Romans15v13 or posting on my page: Words of Encouragment! Click here to view PDF and download !
Comments
Post a Comment